10/28/09

so, does this mean I'm lucky...?

So, while eating my lunch-salad...I found a clover? in my spinach-leaves?

I realize that lucky-clovers need to have four-leaves (and my clover only has three). BUT- doesn't the fact that there was a clover in my salad just make it intrinsically lucky? (by some sort of luck-default?)




oooooh, also-
does anyone have thoughts about morkies?
(and for those of you who have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about- don't feel bad. Up until this past saturday, I too had no clue what a morkie was.) Buuuut, in the world of small-dog-ness, a morkie is a mix between a yorkie and a maltese (and little sis is currently OBSESSED).

We were walking downtown when she spotted a (very cute) little dog, being walked by a (not quite as adorable?) little old man...and we literally CHASED him down the street, so we could ask what kind of dog it was...
(*and when I say "we" chased him so that "we" could ask him---what I really mean is "karen" chased him (while I was chasing after her, yelling: "really? Karen! this is so embarrassing?!")

and ever since then?
she's been on the Morkie-hunt.

but, I'm not gonna lie: if she brought home a little pumpkin that looked like this? I would love it.

4 comments:

melissa said...

i prefer big dogs (like the t-shirts, you know?), but it is cute....

Rachie said...

yes, you are very, very lucky!

Caryn said...

Hey Leslye! (Yes, I've been secretly reading your blog for a while…) Anyway, a good friend of mine has a Morkie and he is stinkin' cute. They've had a rough time training him as they got him really young. He tends to get so excited he pees everywhere. They are still working on it with him. The only other thing I've heard complained about is he is a whiner. Little dogs tend to yap a lot and whine when in their crate. But he is really cute and getting better as he gets older. Great little cuddler too!

Stephanie said...

ummm... i kind of want that doggie, too. VERY cute. you need a pet in your life. practice, you know. since we killed tessie :)