10/29/09

and the belly says: HELP!!!

I love it when we get little freebies here at the office! (and since I work at a branding/design firm, usually our freebies consist of paper samples, or print samples, etc)...

BUT TODAY!?

(COOKIES! and FRENCH-PAPER-COMPANY SAMPLES!)

*it's like two jackpots!? in one day?! (maybe I am lucky....)



so, I've already embezzled some paper-co. postcards to help add flair to my little corner



And check out these Halloween cookies we got from one of our Printers! (creepy sugar-cookie-hands?)
*but look at that icing job? wow. detail: warts, creepy black nails, spiders, webs,....uh?? gross.


(the bad news it that I think these cookies were poisonous, or else I should have known better than to try to eat the whole thing. EVERYONE in the office agreed that after finishing theirs they felt like a bomb had exploded in their bellies. a sugar-cookie-green-creepy-hand-bomb.)

unpleasant.




DISCLAIMERS:
I did not finish the cookie. I only ate off all the fingers. (and then discovered the bomb-effect)
Also, the menacing photobooth-picture is in honor of the creepy hand..I'm not in a bad mood today or anything.
(just felt the need to clarify)

1 comment:

melissa said...

our vendors/printers always bring by free cookies, etc. so we'll keep their business. i love it.