10/14/09

oh my....oh MY!?

apparently dead flies are good for something?

this guy (Magnus Muhr) has managed to make them into art.
(and sadly...I kindof think they're cute......*in a very-disguistingly dead-way, of course!)


{dead flies need to pee...?}


{and, of course, can ride horses}


{see...aren't they just a little cute?}


{you eventually forget that they're dead...right?}


{you've at least give the guy props for creativity.....}




oh, aaaaaand (accountability)

remember how I said I had my first pupkin-spice-latte yesterday?
weeeelllll....
latte #2 happened today.
AND I made pumpkin soup for dinner.

yeah.
it's that bad.

4 comments:

johnny a said...

Kinda makes you wonder where all the dead flies come from...

kristin ann rohrer said...

ooohhh. i remember when we made pumpkin soup together. this inspires me :)

miss you.

Molly said...

oh my goodness....this is just wrong! but i did show it to co-workers! ha!

AND i'm thinking i'm going to be making some pumpkin soup soon...you're inspiring me too! ;)

Emily Pritz said...

Les, I need you to post. I check your blog and everytime I check it these dead flies pop up and umm, they are kind of starting to gross me out....more pictures of starbucks and pumpkins please! (or hot men in sweaters, your pick)
kisses,
Pritz