10/13/09

too much..???

I'll be the first to admit: I'm a fan of fonts.
Good typography can make me swoon...(it's true)

and yes, I also sometimes feel married to CS3. (And although my current job requires the use of QUARK (*aka: spawn of satan) --back in the day, InDesign was probably my biggest love.

but, this man?....THIS man??.....has taken it just a little too far.

(*those would be his initials, tatooed with InDesign prepress marks. yeaaaah.)

don't believe me? ...read about it here.





...oooooh, and speaking of "too much"
(*that would be the title of this blogpost...in case you have already forgotten)
is there such a thing as too much pumpkin consumption?

• it started with the DQ Pumpkin blizzard....

• continued with pumpkin bread...

• and then some pumpkin pie...

• and then this MORNING, I had my VERY-first-ever pumpkin spice latte.

(*everyone always raves about them: and by "everyone" and "raves" --what I really mean is that about 50% of my Facebook friend-population has mentioned them in their status updates in the past week.)
REALLY people....isn't that just a bit excessive?

...but I finally broke down and got one.

and now I understand why they are FB-status worthy.


it's like putting a piece of pumpkin-pie in a percolater.
(amazing)



...but, seriously: is there such a thing as too much pumpkin?
because, if so....I'm getting DANGEROUSLY close

(and I haven't even started with the pumpkin-soups yet)

2 comments:

johnny a said...

Awesome tattoo.
Makes me want another one!

Stephanie said...

there is not such a thing as too much pumpkin. because... really. we need 3 cup-equivalents of orange vegetables a week. different orange vegetables. and how many options do we have out there?! NOT MANY. so basically. you need as much pumpkin as you can get in as many ways as you can get it :)

and ps. i'll trade your "good" pumpkin bread recipe for my "good" sweet potato zucchini bread recipe. OH MY GOSH.