1/27/10

office inventory

This is what I stare at for approximately 8 hours every day.
(and in case you're wondering: YES that is a picture of a stick in my photoshop window.)
Don't ask...


This is what I drink for approximately 8 hours every day.
(decaf. don't worry.... I try to stay away from the office-caffine-jitters)
So, nothing too interesting or out of the ordinary, right?
Well....we haven't hit the drawers yet.


...


...



...let me show you mine:




{Drawer #1}
Drawer #1 isn't too odd...I mean, sure there's enough tea in there to supply an average american family for a year.. (and a coupon for more tea) ..but, that's not too embarrassing, right?





{Drawer #2}

shameful: two potatoes and a gift certificate for an hour-long massage.

WHO AM I!??!?!?!?.........

3 comments:

melissa said...

I spy a DISC profile.

Molly said...

hahaha- why the potato?!

BOONE SOMMERFELD said...

Large amounts of decaffeinated coffee isn't good...so I've read.