1/23/10

just call me ms. handy!

Ever wondered how to attach a lamp to the ceiling?
(without using the "normal" supplies?)


Well, all you really need are three nails, one thumbtack, and a twisty-tie.




See?......{don't worry: it may not look secure, but I promise...it is...mostly}





And tadaaa!!!
The previously dark corner of my studio has light! (*optimal for some late-night-futon-reading)



ingenuity? skill? (or just laziness?...and not wanting to drive to HomeDepot?)
to all of the above, the answer is: yes.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Leslye! I love your apartment. Can you come decorate my place... ok thanks!

Stephanie said...

um... i thought it was a magazine. then i realized it wasn't. i know this shows how terrible of a person i am... but i was slightly disappointed when i realized it's your place. because that means i have no excuse for mine.
come help me, too please!

Dani J said...

Your little studio really does look like it's out of a magazine. I'm a wee bit jealous.