9/18/09

it's that time....

yessssss, i know i probably refer to it far too often.

(" it " being my insatiable love of all-things-cardigans)

and i believe that I have previously discussed some of my feelings about these buttonable-sweater-wonders: here.
But, autumn is upon us- and I really just can't resist the urge to share........




{oh...why, hello there little sweater-buttons!!}





oh, and don't think that i normally stalk the men's-cardigan-section of the j.crew website.
(these images were collected PURELY for defense purposes....in a valiant effort to convince a friend (of the male-sex) that cardigans were in fact both stylish, and swoon-able.)

(I am not sure of the success of my photo-enhanced argument)...but I did appreciate the sweaters.




oh, and speaking of appreciation, and autumn....
look at this little lovely greeting I found in my inbox.


gosh. i really just love autumn. for so so so so so many reasons.




(but, let's be honest: mostly just for the cardigans)

1 comment:

melissa said...

i was going to say before you mentioned it, that not only do i love cardigans, but the men of j.crew as well...