4/1/09

{rainy. dark. cold}

ugh.
today is a definite-hump day:
wednesday. rainy. dark. cold. (with a can of semi-unexciting chicken soup on my desk waiting to be opened and heated at noon.)

but...i guess there are a few things to be excited about:

1) we have new flavored coffee at the office (english-butter-toffee-something?)...*verdict: very tasty. (although, our lack of milk/soy/cream/half&half has forced me to use the sketchy "spoon&stir" powdered-creamer...which smells a bit like fishfood to me...
2) it's april 1st. (? new months are always fun.)
3) pandora has been making exceptionally- stellar playlists all morning. (*Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova: i've been thumb-upping and thumb-downing this station for months. and i think it has finally achieved (what
i believe to be) ultimate-pandora-station-ness.)
4) my mini-office-flowers are blooming quite nicely....(despite the cold, dark, rainy-ness) *included below is gratuitous flower-progress photo.


5) and my paper-clip desk pets are keeping me company. (thank you cubarney children. whenever they're in the office i seem to find a new one on my desk. it's kindof precious.) *gratuitous photo also included, since paper-clip pets are a bit difficult to explain...

1 comment:

DeMo said...

Yay for sprouts!

Those paperclip pets are so cute. I want some. They'd be a big hit on etsy.