11/18/08

aaaaaand, it happened:

i woke up this morning....and THIS was what i saw out of my bedroom window:

white-ness! lots and lots of it...

*please note the "cross-wall" extending out of our garage? ...yeah. i have no clue.
*also- take a good look at those steps. i have a very strong suspicion that i will find myself falling down them at least once this winter. ice+darkness+(my not-so-good-coordination) = recipe for stair-descending disaster.



and this is the lovely view from my kitchen window, of the park across the street...


(don't be fooled by the the little bit of shrubbery-poking it's head above the railing. that is actually the most enormous bush i have ever seen....and yes. i do live on the second story...so, that is a huge. huge. huge. bush.)



alright. this is my last post about snow, i promise!


(well....for a while at least)

1 comment:

linda said...

hhmmmmm.....pittsburgh snow. for some reason it just looks so romantic.