1/17/11

hello 2011

2010 was a real doozy of a year.
Bring on 2011...

(also, as annoying as it is to have a birthday smack-dab in the middle of Christmas and NewYears...it does make for a nice start to the new year. You can combine "newyear's resolutions" with "getting-older-resolutions")

errrr...unfortunately, I'm not quite sure what my resolutions are for 25, and 2011? but I think I would at least like to include "making more art" on the list of 2011-self-improvements. Soooo, in the spirit of lofty January-aspirations, we'll shoot for one-piece-a-week. (I'm a sucker for somewhat-uninspiring yet highly-achievable goals.)




oh, also on a mostly-unrelated note: for those of you who have had to endure years of my gasoline-speeches (and the supremacy of Chevron over other gases)...I would just like to point out the first person to congratulate me on my turning a quarter-century:

(that's right: Chevron. Loyalty pays off)

No comments: