3/6/10

ewww.

Do you know what I was doing exactly one week ago?

Oysters.
I was eating OYSTERS!?
SERIOUSLY...why do people eat those things?


I was emailed this photo by my dear friend Julia, who decided to commemorate the moment with a cellphone picture. (...so that way I could always remember the horrors of my first slurped-up-shellfish.)

*shivers*


Do I look petrified? ...because I am.
And please notice very (non-supportive/smirking) boyfriend in the foreground.





Come on.....if you ate this, you'd be making that face too!





{YIKES!}

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

ironically enough, today, charlie and i are going to support his cousin adrian at an oyster eating contest. he hates them, too. at least you didn't have to eat 18 dozen...?

Stephanie said...

he broke his own record. 25 dozen. in 12 minutes. GAG me too! i tried one of charlie's... nasty.

GLB said...

Oh I love oysters!

Jenn said...

Gross. That is just horrible.

linda said...

you look very pretty!