2/16/10

...babies...?

I'm an aunt.

And don't freak out. Karen's not having a kid.... I'm just a fake-aunt,
(*which is definitely the next-best thing)




and who's made me into such a lucky lady?

....meet Bennett:

Isn't he just a little pumpkin? And he's even wearing the little whale-shirt I made him...!


...

...



(*but, you see: this is what happens when your friends have children, and you have to live vicariously through them with itty-bitty-crafting desires)

{elephants}



{whales}



so...let me know if you want me to be your fake-aunt too. (I'm kindof fan of this auntie-ness!)

4 comments:

melissa said...

ahhh. i'm going to be a fake aunt, too, in 1-5 days!

Caryn said...

These onesies are so stinkin' cute! My third niece/nephew is coming in July and I'm very tempted to get something like this for her/him. Would you be interested in letting me pay you for one? Or, give me tips on how to make one? Or some such…

Stephanie said...

i attempted to copy your skills... it was a slight fail. (well... the pumpkin was pretty cute... but the octopus?! eww. terrifying.) i may need to ask you to make one for susan. maybe a bear or a treasure chest.
and yes... charlie keeps asking when we're coming to visit you. he thinks driving is cheaper so we could hit you and melissa in one trip!

Stephanie said...

no i know! a pirate! i mean, really anything. i'll pay you, too. caryn has it right!