12/8/08

oops

so- i kindof have this thing about health insurance.
(it is just one of those necessary precautionary evils...that is very, very, VERY necessary). And i have my little health-insurance soapbox (that people, such as my dear friend linda, have had to endure for a while now.) And, from the time that i graduated in may...(*when I got booted from the nice little parental chevron-policy i have enjoyed up until that point)...until now- i had some cheepo/short-term plan...but, it was sufficient.

well, i finally have health insurance...(through work). So, i called up my cheepo-insurance provider to cancel my coverage.

big woops.

(they said my policy was no longer active. aaaand, actually- i have been uninsured since the first of october.)

YIKES!??!?!....so- now i'm panicking...trying to think of all the stupid things i've done in the past 2.5 months, that might have killed me.

(and, it strikes me as a little odd that i am worried about health-insurance-coverage that i didn't have, and obviously didn't need...)

*maybe i worry too much.

2 comments:

melissa said...

pshah. i'm technically uninsured until jan. 1st. oops.

linda said...

ahHA!!!!

that's all i'll say.

p.s. i'm also glad that you didn't need it.